Messing with the template

This theme (disconnected) is almost exactly what I had in mind, but there are some things about it that bugged me.

So far I’ve managed to take out the post ID number next to the post titles, increase the title font size a bit, add a new favicon, fixed the feed icon, and add monthly archive lists to the main page sidebar.

I’ve got some more tweaking to do, so if it all goes horribly, horribly wrong and the site is broken – you’ll know why.

I think I need to fix the font sizes for IE6 next. Or I could just tell you tough luck, upgrade to Firefox

Published by


Robert Belknap has been writing online sporadically since 2001. See the colophon for more details.

One thought on “Messing with the template”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *