It’s getting closer.
So, here is the latest installment of the GLUE theme I’m working on. The next piece I need to deal with is the side-bar. I’m going to break it up into several boxes, (as it is on my site) and I need to play with the section headers a bit. Other than that, it looks like I just have a bunch of little tweaks to make.
Edit: I pulled the screenshots down, since the theme is now part of GLUE 1.0 RC1
Also of note: I’ve given up on making IE behave with well with a table-less layout for now. I figure a certain amount of arrogance when it comes to how I think the web “should” be built is fine on my site, but these themes really need to look “right” on as many browsers as possible.
I have tried to keep the use of tables for layout to a minimum – but at least IE isn’t mangling the layout too much anymore.
Edit: it’s still a silly acronym… :p
Edited on Aug 2nd 2002, 18:00 by Hooloovoo
Edited on Aug 16th 2002, 22:26 by Hooloovoo