More from the wierd email department.
I get stuff like this forwarded to me all the time.
(I have to remember to set the category – grrr)
The Top 20 Little-Known Terrorist Organizations
20. Al Quesadilla — fighting for Mexican cheese
19. B.R.A. (Banana Republican Army) — khaki-wearing
freedom fighting yuppies
18. International House of Paramilitarism — No
attacks before breakfast!
17. Al Shamu — whales fighting for liberation of
their Seaworld-captive brethren
16. Ku Klutz Klan — clumsy cross-burning rednecks
15. Kabob-aloos — Cuban freedom fighters armed only
14. The IRAs — little nebbish guys who annoy the
hell out of people, with pants hiked high to conceal
13. El McPherson — band of crazed-from-hunger
12. The Moulin Rouge — French Communist song and
11. The Spanish Imposition — Your Tia Josephina
comes for a visit, stays for a month, and lounges
all day watching Spanish soap operas with the TV
10. Al Kato — freeloading houseguests who move in
and eat all your food
9. The Talibananarama — spreading the message of
bad British ’80s dance music
8. Hamina-hamina-hamas — freedom fighters for
7. Balsamic Jihad — fundamentalist food critics
6. “Weird Al” Qaeda — attacking the capitalist,
American government by spreading their revolutionary
message in the form of a rousing polka medley
5. The Black Pansies — black-gloved horticulturists
4. Yeehaw Jihad — “The Cowboys of Chaos”
3. Al Ro’ker — eighty percent chance of a Rain of
2. Falun Bong — Uhm… hey, man, what are we
1. Pujafudin-Pujafudout — spreading the terror
that is the Hokey Pokey
Edited on Jan 14th 2002, 22:28 by Hooloovoo
3 thoughts on “Jan 14th 2002, 22:25 GMT”
Why not “Humor”?
Besides: muhahahaha… funky. I like #1. =)
Because, while I found some of them midly amusing (#1 for example) I was unimpressed witht the humor value of the overall email. Maybe it’s because I get these things all the time, (including multiple copies from different sources) but I just didn’t think this one was that funny.
Why did I post it then? I’m really not sure. Boredom I guess.
Well I must be mighty bored, because, yes, they are silly, but I appreciated a couple of them.